Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Changing face of Dtown.


I have a story as related to me by one of the long time residents of Downingtown who does not want to be identified. He showed me this photograph of the Log House that he took the other night while he and his wife were walking along Rt. 30. I looked at the photograph and said this could not have been the other night! the Log House does not look like this, those trees are no longer there, there is no roof overhang on the front of the house. he said I know. He said he could not understand why the photograph looked so different. He said that he still had the original in his digital camera and I asked if he would show it to me. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was the same photograph. I've taken several photographs of the Log house and could not recreate that photo that this man had. All my photos looked the same, like the Log house looks today.

No comments:

Post a Comment